- Two 10" squares of ivory felt
- Two 11" squares navy felt
- Red heavy perle cotton thread
- ½" x 18" strip of red & tan gingham check fabric
- 1" white decorative button
- Layer the two 11" navy felt squares and blanket stitch
around all four sides with the red thread.
- Cut a 3" slit in the center of one of the squares, stuff.
And then hand stitch the slit closed.
- Cut the large star from the white felt square. Blanket
stitch the star to the center of the pillow over the stitched
slit with the red thread.
- Take the ½" x 18" strip of red & tan gingham check fabric,
tie into a bow, and secure to the center of the star as
- Stitch the button to the center of the gingham bow using
the red thread.
Project courtesy of Craftworks Magazine.