- Beat together butter and both sugars
- Add eggs, milk and vanilla
- combine dry ingredients in a separate bowl
- Stir into batter
- Chill 3 – 4 hours
- Roll 1/3 of dough into 1/8″ sheet
- Cut with cookie cutters
- Bake at 375° for 8 – 10 mins
- Decorate with sugar crystals, nonparielles or icing (recipe below)
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the confectioners’ sugar, corn syrup, and 1 1/2 tablespoons of the milk until smooth.
2. Add food coloring, if desired.
3. Spread one cookie with glaze, using a table knife or offset spatula. If it doesn’t smooth out after 1 minute, dribble in additional milk, 1/2 teaspoon at a time, until the glaze reaches the right consistency.
If you are decorating with dots or sprinkles, be sure to do it before the glaze hardens too much.
I love you