A Pet is Part of the Family
and has the following rights.
by David the Dogman
- We have the right to be full members of your family. We thrive on
social interaction, praise, and love.
- We have the right to stimulation. We need new games, new toys, new
experiences, and new smells to be happy.
- We have the right to regular exercise. Without it, we could become
hyper, sluggish...or fat.
- We have the right to have fun. We enjoy acting like clowns now and
then; don't expect us to be predictable all the time.
- We have the right to quality health care. Please stay good friends
with our vet!
- We have the right to a good diet. Like some people, we don't know
what's best for us. We depend on you.
- We have the right not to be rejected because of your expectations
that we be great show dogs, watchdogs, hunters, or baby-sitters.
- We have the right to receive proper training. Otherwise, our good
relationship could be marred by confusion and strife and we could
become dangerous to ourselves and others.
- We have the right to guidance and correction based on
understanding and compassion, rather than abuse.
- We have the right to live with dignity...and to die with dignity
when the time comes.
1-800-PetMeds - Get the *Guaranteed Lowest Prices* and Free Shipping for
all your Pet's Health Care needs! Frontline, Advantage, Heartgard, and more!
Women's Deals Pets