Torn Star Hanukkah Bag and Tag
- One 8 1/4" x 10" light blue gift bag
- One sheet of each cardstock:
- Golden yellow
- Light metallic blue
- Medium blue
- Navy blue
- Pale yellow
- Royal blue
- One swirl-shaped punch
- One 18" piece of raffia
Miscellaneous items: scissors, paper cutter, adhesive, computer and
printer (optional), ruler, scoring blade, 1/4 hole punch
- Cut six 3 1/2" equilateral triangles, two each from medium
blue, navy blue, and pale yellow cardstock. Tear a strip from each
side of the triangles so that each edge measures 3".
- Using a preferred computer font or your own handwriting, print
the message onto the white cardstock. The printed area should be
3" x 3 1/2".
- Trim the cardstock to a 4" x 5 1/2" rectangle and adhere to
the center of the bag. Glue the torn triangles around the message
block to create a star, covering the edges of the block.
- Punch swirls and adhere four or five swirl shapes to each of
the torn triangles in corresponding colors: Golden yellow- Pale
yellow, Medium blue- Light metallic blue, Navy blue - Royal blue
- Cut two 1/8" x 8 1/2" strips from the light metallic blue
cardstock. Adhere one strip to the top edge and one to the bottom
edge of the bag.
- Print To and From on the white cardstock, using the computer
or your own handwriting. Trim the cardstock to a 2 3/4" x 2 1/4"
- Adhere three swirls along the right edge of the tag and one on
the lower left corner.
- Punch a 1/4" hole in the top left corner of the tag.
- Thread the raffia through the hole in the card and tie it
around the bag handle with a bow.
|If you like Crafts, you may like these
womensdeals.com > crafts >
holiday crafts >
winter crafts >
torn star hanukkah bag